The OSCC, MAMPU conducts regular training and provides learning opportunities on the use and administration of open source software to further raise the level of OSS competency.
All training courses listed in the training calendar are conducted at OSCC Training Center at MAMPU, Cyberjaya. However, we also accept on-site training requests from agencies to have the trainings conducted at their own training facilities. For further enquiries, please contact us at
Our OSCC Training is open to all Government agencies and the service is free. Attendees will receive high-quality training designed to gain knowledge and enhance skills on OSS products and services. Our training has helped many agencies in their OSS implementation. After attending our training, attendees are able to immediately implement practices and put the information learned into action.
Note: This schedule will be changes according to demand of training. If
you are selected, you will receive a confirmation form one week before
the training date.
OSS introductory classes for all public sector personnel on the following topics:
OSS technical courses for public sector IT personnel on the following topics:
- Technical Support Course :
- Administration Course :
- Developer Course :
- Certification Course :
Other related information on Public Sector Training & Certification Program
For training related matters, contact us at OSCC or email to
Attention enrolled participants!
MyMeeting is a web-based application specifically designed to help organisations manage meetings more effectively. Developed by the Open Source Competency Center (OSCC) MAMPU, it is the Malaysian Government's first fully open source software to be licensed under GPLv2.
This course is designed for meeting secretariats to enable users of MyMeeting to be able to use its features rapidly and effectively.
Using web-based training, MyMeeting instruction can begin anytime enabling users to start learning immediately and at their own pace without waiting for classroom-based training courses to be offered.
Commonly brought up issues for Training is displayed here. The collection will be based on reponses from email, participants in OSCC and other venues.
- How do I know, if I have qualified for a place for training?
What is the cost of training at OSCC?
- Successful candidates will receive an email with a "Borang Jawapan". This must be signed by the respective person and returned to OSCC via fax. Those who return the forms earliest will be accepted into the training until the seats are are filled up.
Who can apply for the training?
- Training is free. Other expenses will be for car park and accomodation.
- The training is primarily for those in service in the Malaysian Government to adopt OSS. Primarily it is catered for the Pegawai Teknologi Maklumat (PTM) scheme.
- Others government officers who have OSS implementation plans will also be considered.